Bios Living Compression Pump Medically Proven to Increase Circulation
The BIOS Living Compression Pump is a breakthrough medical device that has been clinically proven to increase circulation. The device features a unique wave motion technology that continuously propels blood upwards, resulting in a significant decrease in lower leg pain, swelling, cramping, and numbness.
The BIOS Living Compression Pump is battery powered. It is worn on the back of the leg, approximately 2” below the knee. When turned on, a unique wave motion continually propels blood upwards, increasing lower leg circulation by 88%. The result is a substantial reduction in pain and swelling, especially in the lower legs and feet.
The BIOS Compression Pump was designed to address serious medical conditions that arise from poor circulation. It is a Class II medical device approved by Health Canada for the following medical conditions:
- Alleviates Swollen, Sore Legs, Ankles and Feet
- Prevents Blood Clots
- Treats Cramping, Burning and Tired Calves
- Reduces pain and achingfrom Varicose Veins
- Reduces risk of blood clots on long-haul flights and after surgery
- Reduces swelling and “heavy legs” in the lower legs and feet due to poor circulation
- Reduces pain and swelling in lower leg and feet
- Medically proven to increase circulation
- Can be worn comfortably all day
Warranty: The BIOS Living Compression Pump is backed by a Full One Year Manufacturer's Warranty against product defects
Medical Research including Dr. Jack Hirsh, Medical Director of the Hamilton Civic Hospital Research Centre, McMaster University