The AquaSense Versa Frame allows for a supreme level of support for getting on and off the toilet comfortably and safely. This toilet seat support frame is ideal for persons with low mobility in their hips, knees and ankles, and for those recovering from a surgery or injury in the hips or legs.
The frame comes equipped with full-length plastic armrests that are slip-resistant for added traction and stability while getting on and off the toilet. The supportive toilet seat frame securely attaches to most standard toilet seats, with easy, tool-free assembly and installation.
The sturdy toilet seat support frame allows for numerous height configuration options for optimal comfort and versatility. The frame is adjustable to proper fit and comfort, offering 5 height levels ranging from 28’’ to 32’’ (71.1 cm to 81.3 cm). The frame is easy to adjust with a series of safe and user-friendly buttons and knobs.
- 5 height configuration options (28” to 32”) for optimal comfort and versatility.
- Sturdy frame with non-slip caps for safety.
- Slip-resistant, full-length plastic armrests for added traction and support.
- Attaches securely to most toilets.
- 250 lbs (113.4 kg) weight capacity.
- Easy, tool-free assembly and installation.
- Easily removable for easier cleaning.
- Washable surface.